Send Your Own Item
For some of our signings we offer the option to send in your own items for the guest to autograph. Please see each listing to find out if this is available for the signing you are interested in.
Whilst every effort will be taken to take great care of all your personal items, they are sent in at the owners own risk. Showmasters Events Ltd and Massive Events do not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused in any way. By placing an order, you are accepting these terms.
If you are sending your own image for signing the guest has the right to refuse to sign it if they think it is inappropriate. No nude or topless images will be accepted, if the guest refuses to sign, a show image will be selected as a replacement. We aim to get each item signed as requested but cannot guarantee it.
Below are the instructions on what to do if you are sending in an item. Each step must be followed to ensure your item is signed correctly. If these steps are not followed it may impact your item being included in the signing or delay the shipping of your item back to you.
1. Place your order online before sending an item in. Please make sure all fields are completed on your online order. If the options for item description does not cover what you are sending them, please add it in the additional information field.
2. Check the send in cut-off date and allow enough time for your item to arrive. It will be clearly marked within the online shop. This date is important, as items received after the date may not make the signing.
3. Label your item with the name and order number that has been used to book the signing.
4. If you’re sending your item in a top-loader, star case or other protective cover you also need to add label with your name and ref to make sure it gets returned to you in the event they get separated.
5. If you want the item signed in a specific location or you have requested a particular pen colour or dedication as part of your order, this should be on a sticky note on front of your item. Do not label any protective covering with these instructions.
6. Please add a sender address, event and reference to your envelope/tube etc. so we can easily identify where the item has come from and what event it is to be signed at. Note that if you send your item in heavy duty packaging and it weighs more than the standard shipping cost or size, you will be required to pay the excess shipping before your item is sent to you. *
* Poster Tubes longer then 72cm will cost more to ship outside the UK.
US fans please note that triangle boxes are classed as boxes in the UK and cost a lot more to ship back. You will need to pay this before it gets returned. We can FedEx/express tubes back and the prices are not crazy, please contact us to discuss your options.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PEOPLE SENDING IN ITEMS FROM OUTSIDE THE UK IMPORT TAX
You must tick gift and mark a low value on the customs note as you are liable for all import costs. If import costs are incurred your items won't be returned until that is paid. If the bill comes before the show, the bill must be paid before your items get signed. Failure of items arriving on time for the event will not be signed and return postage still charged
Send in addresses:
Please check the product description for details of which address below to send your items.
Showmasters – Personal Items for [INSERT NAME OF EVENT]
8 Heol Gwynno